Forum Still Broken

I have given up trying to follow the forum changes post as the reply’s  are randomly  scrambled and do not make sense.

As far as me viewing the forum all the problems highlighted have still not been resolved., I do not know if this is the same for everyone else or whether it is just confined to me using IPad Air 2 on safari with iOS updated 11.0.1

The floating search bar is still there

The text does not expand in the reply box.

Posts are still blocked out by search box.

The text on assending, descending , more box, All recent discussions, By date box etc are all still greyed out and extremely difficult to read.

If I touch the screen above search box it takes you away from forum to home page.

Between the floating search box and my on screen keypads it only leave an inch letterbox area to view and type. Therfore I have to keep switching off keypad to view what’s I have written. Hence lots of typos. It take to long to keep going backwards and forward to correct.

The post keep coming up in scrambled order. On other forums if you reply to a post out of order it is slightly stepped inwards to differentiate a reply to a specific post. This does not happen on this forum hence confusion.

Has anyone else still got these problems.?????  I notice the forum is almost dead lately and I’m not surprised !!!!!!

Parents
  • Hello all,

I am very sorry that you have not received a response sooner.

Our WebTeam have started the process to correct the issues that we are experiencing, we are hoping to be able to provide you with an estimated time frame later this week.

In the meantime, please contact webteam@hearingloss.org.uk to address your issues and concerns directly.

Thank you,
    Amy

Reply Children