VERY SEVERE EAR PROBLEM PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

HI PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME AM IN THE POINT OF COMMITTING SUICIDE I HAVE NO MENTAL ISSUES NOTHING ITS ALL HAPPENING DUE TO MY RIGHT EAR PLEASE READ IN FULL MAYBE YOUR ANSWER CAN HELP SAVE MY LIFE I WAS A VERY HAPPY 17 YEAR OLD BOY WHO WAS LIVING VERY HAPPILY TILL LAST YEAR IT ALL STARTED ONE DAY I DIVED DEEP IN THE SWIMMING POOL 12 FEET AND NOT WEARING ANY EAR CAP WATER WENT IN RIGHT EAR I STARTED FEELING BLOCKED HEAVINESS FEELING IN RIGHT EAR PRESSURE STARTED TO DEVELOP AND HEARING WAS SLOWLY STARTED TO REDUCE IN RIGHT YEAR I WAS SO TENSED AFTER 1-2 MONTHS OF VISITING SEVERAL DOCTORS AND TAKING SEVERAL MEDICATION NOTHING WAS CURED THEN A DOCTOR PRESCRIBED GROMMET OPERATION I DINT WANT TO DO ANY OPERATION ON MY EAR BUT THE CONTINUOUS INCREASE IN PRESSURE EACH DAY EVERY DAY AND LESS HEARING MADE MY PARENTS WORRY SO I DECIDED TO GO WITH GROMMET OPERATION AFTER THE OPERATION THINGS CHANGED I STARTED TO FEEL LESS PRESSURE AND CLEAR HEARING BUT THE HEAVINESS FEELING WAS STILL THERE ALMOST WAS SAME AS BEFORE IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY I DID EVERY HUMANLY THING POSSIBLE ON EARTH THAT CAN FIX MY PROBLEM I VISITED E.N.T DOCTOR SEVERAL TIMES THEY ONLY TOLD ME IT WAS ALL IN YOUR HEAD AND NO PROBLEM WAS THEIR I ATE ALLOPATHY ,HOMEOPATHY EVEN DID CT SCAN OF MY HEAD AND EAR NOTHING CAME OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME I AM SO MENTALLY STRESSED I TRIED EVERYTHING TAKING VAPOR EATING SINUS MEDICINES TAKING NOSE DROPS EVERY THING IN THE WORLD STILL NO HELP IN HEAVINESS BLOCKED FEELING AFTER 10 MONTHS OF STRUGGLING 4 DAYS AGO I VISITED THE E.N.T DOCTOR WHO PUT IN GROMMETS HE PULLED OUT THE GROMMETS AND TOLD ME EVERY THING WAS FINE BUT NOTHING IS FINE I AM TAKING ANTIBIOTICS EVERY DAY IT SEEMS LIKE PRESSURE IS BUILDING AGAIN ITS ALL LIKE BEFORE GROMMET I AM READY TO DIE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I CRY SO MUCH ALL DAY  ALL NIGHT I AM NOT THAT MENTALLY STRONG TO FACE THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM NO ONE IS UNDERSTANDING MY PROBLEM MAYBE THERE IS 1 NERVE WHICH IS SWALLOWEN OR THE NERVE IS AFFECTED BY COLD ITS ALL FEELING LIKE BEGINNING MY EAR START TO FEEL BLOCKED AGAIN MORE HEAVINESS AND PRESSURE DAY BY DAY I CANT GO WITH ANOTHER OPERATION I AM VERY WEAK FROM INSIDE I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF ANYONE ANY DAY SEES IT AND EVER HAVE FACED THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME IT CAN SAVE MY LIFE I AM 17 YEAR OLD BOY WHO CANT FACE IT I AM BROKE FROM INSIDE AND WHAT MY PARENTS CAN DO THEY CAN ONLY SPEND MONEY HERE AND THERE WITH 100 S AND THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS AND MEDICINES AND OPERATION BUT WHEN IT WILL BE OK NO ONE KNOWS IT IS SAID THAT SOMETIMES BIG DOCTORS AND BIG BIG THINGS CANT DO THING WHICH SOMETIMES SMALL HOME MADE REMEDIES CAN DO LIKE MIRACLES PLEASE HELP ME MY LIFE WAS VERY GOOD BEFORE 1 YEAR EVERYTHING WAS GOOD FROM 1 YEAR MY LIFE IS WORSE THAN HELL PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE SIR/MAM ANYONE
IF ANYONE WANT TO TALK TO ME REGARDING ANYTHING LIKE YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF PROBLEM OR YOU KNOW ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS OR FOR ANY HELP PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR THE SAKE OF GOD 
Phone-+91 7903159882
Skype-jaggaman5
whatsapp- +91 7903159882
link to my facebook profile - https://bit.ly/2FRq0GG
Parents
No Data
  • Good Morning Jaggaman5,

We are really sorry to read how you are feeling at the moment. Please remember you are not alone and there are professionals that can help you.

Firstly, we would encourage you to contact your GP as soon as possible to discuss your thoughts further. You may also like to contact the Samaritans who are available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress, despair or suicidal thoughts.

Our Helpline is also here to listen and can provide you with information about hearing loss, deafness or tinnitus. We can be contacted via email tinnitushelpline@hearingloss.org.uk, Telephone: 0808 808 6666 or Textphone: 0808 808 9000.

Glue ear (or otitis media with effusion) is a condition where the middle part of the ear becomes filled with a sticky, glue-like fluid. It can affect one or both ears. There are a number of less commonly used treatments for glue ear.

Autoinflation is non-surgical treatment options that may be helpful during the ‘active observation’ period or while you are waiting for grommets or hearing aids. There are different autoinflation techniques, but they all aim to increase pressure in the nose, which opens up the Eustachian tube – this helps to drain the fluid from the middle ear naturally and restore hearing.

One technique involves you holding your nose and shut your mouth and forcibly exhale. The technique should not be carried out if you have an upper respiratory infection and should be stopped if it causes pain.

Another technique involves you using a device called an otovent, which is made up of a balloon and a nose piece. The nose piece is held against one nostril and you inflate the balloon using your nose. You will need to use an otovent three times a day, until the fluid has drained.

Another type of surgical treatment for glue ear is an adenoidectomy. This involves taking out your adenoids, which are tissues (similar to tonsils) at the back of the nose. This might be recommended if it is thought that the adenoids are enlarged and contributing to your glue ear.

Adenoids are lymph gland tissue; they won’t be missed if removed. Adenoids are removed through the mouth under general anaesthetic. You are usually allowed to go home the same day. The risks of surgery include bleeding and infection, voice change, and, rarely, fluid may come out of the nose when you drink.

Please keep in contact with us and we hope you start to feel better soon.

Children
No Data