Virgin mobile problems

Hello,

i am having issue with my virgin mobile service in which there is a faults on their system in which I have made 7 complaints within a year since July last year in which I had difficulty sending in SMS text to landline phone number from my virgin mobile phone despite error message said is: "NOT DELIVERED" appears on my iPhone SMS text message. I had tried numberious landline number to no avail except it was successfully delivered to 789 number to virgin mobile customer service that in fact they are not picking my SMS text message which it's was "URGENTLY" sent & I never received prompt reply as I had to continue sending daily 5 times a day. There I think there should have been picked up straightaway & it is not working, but I had complained to them that it's should have good policy to have the service available to send to both landline & mobile service available to enable hundred thousands of deaf mobile users with having any problem sending in SMS text to both landline & mobile phone without being failed to deliver it to landline phone.

has anyone having issue with virgin mobile & if you have please lodge a complaint to them asap is: Executiveteam@virginmedia.co.uk & ask them to put the system in place to enable deaf mobile users to be able to send in SMS text to both landline & mobile phone number without having to use textphone or NGT lite as some you don't use iPhone smartphone e.g. Doro 612 which don't support the use ngt app. 

I think all mobile providers should have available service to enable all deaf mobile users to be able to send their SMS text message to both landline & mobile phone which It's SHOULD be reality available on all mobile providers & NOT just EE which it is ridiculously exspensive to use & there should have many mobile provider without having switchover problem sending in SMS text to both landline & mobile phone without having difficulty sending in SMS text both types of phone number e.g. Landline & mobile for the deaf.

has anyone is having issue with other mobile providers e.g. Virgin mobile?