injured

hey guys ,im new here and i have a serious problem,i need help and advices
first off im deaf already(since years-i use hearing aid device)
second ,here is the problem,yesterday i was beaten by my bro on my ear and i lost huge part of my hearing and still missing it (now can't listen to headphone-or profite properly from the device any more)  :( im so depressed about it;will i get my hearing back soon as my doctor told???
TY

• Hi Yassine

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum. My name is Rachel  and I work on the Information Line here at Action on Hearing Loss.

We are really sorry to read how you are feeling at the moment. Please remember you are not alone and there are professionals that can help you.

We would encourage you to discuss symptoms with your GP and ask for an Urgent referral to your ENT Department  at your local hospital.  At the appointment a full assessment would be carried out  to help identify your condition and get further support if required.

We have responded to your email directly, so if you need any further support please contact our Helpline via information@hearingloss.org.uk or  if you would like to talk or have any questions please call 0808 808 0123.

kindest regards

Rachel on behalf of the Information Line