Getting legal advice - accessing services

I have been battling my local authority over issuing me a DIsabled Freedom Pass. They do recognise that I am eligible based on my hearing loss so that is not the issue. They are refusing to consider perfectly legal documents saying I am a resident in the area. I have been asking for advice both on this forum and elsewhere but feel that other than rehearsed responses, no one is willing to hear me out or help. All I get is, sorry. we don't help with this, seek legal advice. I have asked the Equality Advisory Support Service, the Disability Law Centre and all I achieve is going in circles.

Could someone point me towards an organisation where I can get legal advice please?

Thank you.