Where can I buy this?

Hello,

I am Emily and I am new to this community. I was wondering what you guys think of the device shown in the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3X7lFvQp5k

Would anyone know where I can buy this? Having said that, it seems expensive!

Thanks

Emily!

• Hi Emily,

I'm afraid I don't know where to get this product. However, I am creating a product which actually disguises the hearing aid. For this product to be successful, I need many people to answer my questionnaire. If you could possibly answer this questionnaire, it would mean very much to me.

Here is the link attached to access the word document; if it doesn't work, the questions are below.

Please fill out the questionnaire whenever you get the time. If you do have any further, don't hesitate to email me - 14nkohhantsuk@mket.org.uk

Thank you,

Nicole Kohhantsuk

Questionnaire -

1) Gender -   _____________

2) Age - _____________

3) How long have you had hear loss/impairment? _____________

4) Do you support the idea of a decorative hearing aid? If not, why?

______________________________________________________________________________

5) Would you buy this product for yourself or someone else?

6) Does this product appeal to you, even if you don’t experience hearing loss?

7) Is having a hearing aid a problem?

8) Should a hearing aid be hidden or disguised? If not, why not?

9) What theme most appeals to you when thinking of a disguised hearing aid?

10) What other problems come along with a hearing aid? May be, mental problems.

11) Have you heard of a disguised hearing aid beforehand?

12) Would you consider a decorative hearing aid as a fashion accessory?