Which product?

Hi All.

i am hearing impaired using bilateral aids.

my husband has limited mobility and chronic health problems.

i need to be made aware if he needs me and I am in another room or upstairs.

what product do we need?

thanks for any advice or experience 

No Data
  • Hi SueWhite1,

    Welcome to the forum.

    The product would depend on whether your husband is able to use an alert system, therefore almost a caller alert so that he could set it off for your attention or whether you need to be alerted if he makes movement or sounds.

    In this kind of situation I would suggest discussing this further over the phone or email so we can really understand your needs and ensure we recommend the best product.

    You can contact our equipment team on 03330 144 525 or solutions.team@hearingloss.org.uk

    Thank you

    Information Line

No Data