I'm Nicole, I am creating a practical decoration piece to disguise a BTE hearing aid and for this to become successful, I require honest opinion about my idea in itself and what designs I should incorporate into this project. I would be honored if you took your time to fill out this survey I have created in order to make this as successful as possible.
I believe the link below in blue works, if not please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the survey to be sent to you personally.
Please fill out this questionnaire
I was willing to try it but when clicking this link it gives several ways to do this ,I'm unfamiliar with them but did try 3 or 4 and on my down load list here it says can't open file so being a non techie elderly woman I give up easily,so sorry but no
Also I am one of many who doesn't want to hide my NHS BTE aid,I prefer that people see that I wear one
Thank you for reply to my request. I have written down the questions below for you to respond if you have the time. I do appreciate you taking the time to even read my post.
1) Gender - _____________
2) Age - _____________
3) How long have you had hear loss/impairment? _____________
4) Do you support the idea of a decorative hearing aid? If not, why?
5) Would you buy this product for yourself or someone else?
6) Does this product appeal to you, even if you don’t experience hearing loss?
7) Is having a hearing aid a problem?
8) Should a hearing aid be hidden or disguised? If not, why not?
9) What theme most appeals to you when thinking of a disguised hearing aid?
10) What other problems come along with a hearing aid? May be, mental problems.
11) Have you heard of a disguised hearing aid beforehand?
12) Would you consider a decorative hearing aid as a fashion accessory?