I'm Nicole, I am creating a practical decoration piece to disguise a BTE hearing aid and for this to become successful, I require honest opinion about my idea in itself and what designs I should incorporate into this project. I would be honored if you took your time to fill out this survey I have created in order to make this as successful as possible.
1) Gender - _____________
2) Age - _____________
3) How long have you had hear loss/impairment? _____________
4) Do you support the idea of a decorative hearing aid? If not, why?
5) Would you buy this product for yourself or someone else?
6) Does this product appeal to you, even if you don’t experience hearing loss?
7) Is having a hearing aid a problem?
8) Should a hearing aid be hidden or disguised? If not, why not?
9) What theme most appeals to you when thinking of a disguised hearing aid?
10) What other problems come along with a hearing aid? May be, mental problems.
11) Have you heard of a disguised hearing aid beforehand?
12) Would you consider a decorative hearing aid as a fashion accessory?
Hi Nicole. This is a fab idea. I think hearing aids could look cool and be a fashion accessory rather than something people want to hide. I would like to complete your questionnaire but not how to. Paul
If you wish to reply to my questionnaire, simply reply to my post with the answers (numbered in order).