Rattling and vibrating sensation

Hi guys,

I would like to share my story with ear noises and maybe somebody on here is going or hopefully was going through the same thing.

I am a 20 year old guy from Germany who is desperatly looking for help. I have gone to many doctors but not one seems to be able to help me.

It all started when somebody smacked my ear very hard and put a huge hole in my ear drum 3 years ago. The next weeks I got an ear infection and the ear drum somehow magically healed on its own. But since the incident I have been experiencing tinnitus which is not very surprising due to the trauma but also a rattling and vibration sensation in my ear that come with everyday noises. So when the doctor told me that my ear has fully healed I didn't quite understand because I thought these rattling sounds where the result of my injured ear drum.

I have also become very sensitive to sounds which I know is called Hyperacusis. But the reason why I am so sensitive to sound is the rattling. I don't necessarily feel pain with everyday sounds but these very uncomfortable sounds that come with it and maybe could be interpreted as pain. Very hard to describe. Some sitations that especially stress me out is talking, listening to other voices, phone calls with my left ear,  the vibrating car motor when driving or being in crowded places. 

I still have loud Tinnitus too but the rattling is actually worse for me. 

Right now I am in treatment for depression and anxiety because of all this. I also get headaches from everyday sounds due to stress.

Does anybody else also experience this rattling? It sounds like broken speaker, also sounds are distorted.

I would really apreciate responses from people going tor have gone through the same thing. I don't know how much longer I can live with this. The good thing is though that I only have this in one ear.

Thank you for reading.