Micro suction still can’t hear and ringing

have been unable to hear for few months has gradually got worse paid to hve microsuction and on the 3rd appointment and numerous weeks of drops it worked all wax removed but am still deaf and constant ringing in both ears will my hearing come back I literally can’t take this feeling anymore  

Parents
No Data
  • Good Afternoon

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum. My name is Rachel  and I work on the Information Line here at Action on Hearing Loss.

We are really sorry to read how you are feeling at the moment. Please remember you are not alone and there are professionals that can help you.

If your haven’t already, we would encourage you to speak to your GP and ask them to make you a urgent referral to the local ENT (Ear Nose and Throat Department) at your local hospital. At the appointment a full assessment would be carried out  to help identify your condition and get further support from the department if required such as a Hearing Aids/ Hearing Therapist for support management such a TRT / CBT or Mindfulness for your  tinnitus.

Although there is currently no single treatment for tinnitus that works in the same way for everyone, and research to find a cure is on-going, there are many different therapies and self-help techniques that may help you to manage the tinnitus and reduce its impact on your life. Please feel free to read our tinnitus factsheets for further information.

Please note, Tinnitus can worsen when you are worried or tired, which can increase your stress and anxiety levels and trigger a cycle of stress and worry. It usually settle down with time- I do however understand it’s a lot easier said than done.

Please keep in contact with us and we hope you start to feel better soon. We hope other forum users shall be commenting shortly and sharing their own experiences with you too.

All the best

Rachel on behalf of the Information Line

Children
No Data