Login again

Strange how this happens now and again, unable to login, so reset password to what it already was.

it`s almost three months since I have been able to hear reasonably clearly. It started with needing mew moulds, which when arrived, had no vents. Replacements had vents that were too small, and resulted in an ear infection. One Nathos hearing aid went faulty, and was replaced. The replacement does not have the gain it should have at around 320hz, but I cannot get the hospital clinic to believe it. They did change it, but to no avail. So I really do not know what to do next, apart from buying some new ones.

My wife tells me that I returned the Naidas I bought, because they were no good. I did that because I could manage with the Nathos at the time, and paying for something that is not a lot better, is not clever….

Now i`m really struggling. I can`t even hear the TV without a lot of distortion. I used to be able to have some sort of a conversation on a bus. But now, it`s impossible.

Parents
No Data
  • Hi JohnD,

Thank you for your post.

Are you able to get another appointment and perhaps ask to see the Head of the Audiology department which may be someone more senior that can assist with your problem?

I know you are perhaps already aware but there are lots of pieces of equipment that can be used alongside your hearing aids to help with things like TV and conversation. You may wish to view our online shop here or alternatively our Products team will be happy to provide any assistance on these pieces of equipment.

Email - solutions@hearingloss.org.uk

Telephone - 0333 0144525

Kind regards

Vicky on behalf of the Information Line

Children
No Data