Suicide or Not

My T has reached saturation level I am wrecked I am not the person I want to be used to be - I fully accept I have T but I cant live another day with it I fear tonight might be my last night

• Good morning zach1230

My name is Ashleigh and I work on the Tinnitus Helpline here at Action on Hearing Loss.

We are really sorry to read how you are feeling at the moment. Please remember you are not alone and there are professionals that can help you.

To anyone reading this who has tinnitus and feels as though they need support we can help. The Samaritans offer emotional support 24/7 and our Helpline is here to listen and give you information about therapies to help you manage.

Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) 116 123 (ROI) Email - jo@samaritans.org

There are lots of different therapies and products that can help people to manage their tinnitus in order to get to place where it is no longer bothersome for them that he may not have tried yet. You may wish to read our factsheet Tinnitus – Causes and Therapies for more information on what is available to help.

As people experience Tinnitus differently a therapy that works for one may not necessarily for another so it is important to persevere until you find a therapy that works for you. There are also a lot of different complimentary therapies that are mentioned in the factsheet which you may like to try if you haven’t done so already.

Stress can be known to aggravate peoples Tinnitus and so, although it may sound difficult, it is important to try to remain calm and for you to do things you enjoy in order to relax. We have a factsheet which you may also like to read called Stress and Tinnitus which gives some good advice on things you can do to keep calm.